Automotive Repair Shop in Lakefield
This family owned business was established in 1984 as Kawartha Esso. It was operated by Bob, Mark, and Stephen Jorgensen. The name changed to Steve's Auto in 1998 and it is now solely owned and operated by Stephen Jorgensen.We are committed to being up to date with all of our training and equipment, to accurately diagnose and repair any issue that may arise with your vehicle. Our technicians attend training seminars and courses on a monthly basis.
Our goal is to keep your vehicle operating safely, economically and reliably for as long as you wish to own the vehicle.
Our Mission Statement
To reduce stress, costly breakdowns and deliver more value to our customers, we will:
- Book your next appointment tailored to your time schedule
- Perform inspections for safety and maintenance on every vehicle
- Never proceed with maintenance or repair work without customer authorization
- Never present an invoice that is higher than the most current estimate
- Advise customers of all manufacturer's recommended maintenance services
- Provide new warranty inspections and on-line search for all manufacturer recalls
- Provide highly skilled diagnostic technicians and equipment to accurately solve the toughest problem
- Source and provide parts based on quality, price and availability
- Provide and maintain responsible environmental practices
- Provide warranties that meet your motoring needs